The Awards are owned and managed by The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) - Aberdeen Section. SPE is assisted in this process by staff from Mearns & Gill Limited and thinkPR Limited.
Entries must be made in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be made by email sent to the address shown on the nomination forms.
- All entries must be received by 1700hrs on 19 December 2011. Late entries may be accepted at the sole discretion of the judges.
- SPE has appointed a judging panel to assess all entries; to draw up shortlists for each category and to select a winner in each category. The judge’s decision in all matters relating to these awards is final.
- The winners will be those entries which the judges believe best fulfil each category criteria.
- Further information in support of your entry may be requested by the judges.
- By entering, you agree to the information being made available to judges and any third parties associated with the awards. The judges, and any such third parties, will hold this information confidential and will not reveal this information to anyone for any purpose other than the assessment of entries for these awards.
- Finalist and winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional activity in support of the Awards, including participating in a video shoot prior to the awards, and to participate in photo shoots and press release activity after the awards ceremony.
- All entrants will receive an email acknowledgement of their entry. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that their entry has been received. SPE, sponsors, or other organisations associated with the Awards accept no responsibility for delayed or lost entries.
- SPE will not be liable if for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Awards programme is not completed.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions and/or result, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Winners will be announced at the Offshore Achievement Awards Ceremony on 15 March 2012.
Any queries relating to the Awards and these terms & conditions should be directed to: email@example.com.